5 Tips for setting a Wedding date
1. Make sure your Church, Registry Office and Venue are all available before you book any of them.
2. Make sure there are no clashing events in your family
3. Make sure there is no major sporting event (especially if you don’t want to watch!)
4. Think about an off peak date, you can get better deals on venues, hotel rooms and honeymoons.
5. Choose a date you can remember for ever – close to a birthday or other special day. It will save all those forgotten anniversary jokes for years to come..
For more tips from suppliers and hints from yesteryear download our ‘Perfect Day’ Wedding planning guide FREE from our website. http://www.foresthillsgolfandleisure.co.uk/#/just-a-perfect-day/4542671216
If you are planning your Forest of Dean wedding then why not contact us. Our spacious function room, delightful views and picturesque photo locations, ground floor accessible facilities, delicious food and friendly, helpful staff might be just what you are looking for!
We would love to help create the wedding of your dreams. Telephone 01594 810620.